CE Credit Approved Classes
REPC/Addenda/Double Contracts (Core), 2 Hour CE Credit
• Distinguish between addenda and counter offers
• Avoid practicing law by using approved Real Estate forms
• Craft a precise and understandable addendum and counter offer
Vesting & Ownership from “A to Z” (Core), 2 Hour CE Credit
• Understand what is necessary to convey property out of different entities (i.e. individuals, corporations, trusts, etc…)
• Know how entities hold title
• Understand the components and signers of each entity
• know who can sell a property or sign the contract to sell based on ownership
Understanding 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange, 2 Hour CE Credit
• Understand the basics of a 1031 Exchange with its rules and regulations
• Recognize when the use of a 1031 Exchange would be beneficial
• Educate your clients as to the flexibility of replacement properties
• Have a basic understanding of complex exchanges
Pros & Cons of Alternative Sales/Financing Options, 2 Hour CE Credit
• Distinguish between legal, ethical, and practical regarding different sales and financing options
• Educate clients regarding risk factors when engaged in alternate sales/financing methods
• Safeguard clients when considering lease options, seller carry back, etc.
Understanding Title Insurance, 3 Hour CE Credit
• Realize the importance of Title Insurance
• Educate Buyers and Sellers as to the proper Title Insurance coverage
• Understand encumbrances and other Title issues that would be covered by Title Insurance
• Minimize your liability by offering additional/better coverage
To Schedule a Class, Contact
Melanie Wilcox at Integrated Title Services
*Real Estate Core approved.
CE Classes are approved by the Division of Real Estate for Continuing Education Credit.
Training and Workshops all 45 minutes to One Hour in length, depending on need.